- What are the conditions for moving in?
- This facility is limited to healthy students or research students of a university, graduate school, trade school, prep school, high school, or a school equivalent to these.
* If a new school or school to be attended is a high school, an interview is required prior to application. Please contact us in advance.
* Students of correspondence schools are not allowed.
- How do I apply?
- There are two ways of applying.
Confirm all of the information after clicking the “Apply” button at the top of the page. Having done so, submit your application. We will provisionally accept your application. Please deposit the 50,000 yen application fee to our designated account within three days. After confirmation of payment, we will officially accept your application.
After click "Application" button, download the "entry document(PDF)"Having done so, fill in the application, affix your seal, and submit it via fax. We will provisionally accept your application.
Please deposit the 50,000 yen application fee to our designated account within three days. After confirmation of payment, we will officially accept your application.
- Fax number: 0120-981-859
- Can I cancel my application after submitting it?
Cancellations are possible, but be sure to contact us. However, the 50,000 yen application fee cannot be refunded in the case of a cancellation by the applicant for personal reasons. We appreciate your understanding.
- Can I do tours?
You can visit the model room. As a reservation in advance is required, please make a reservation via the “Reserve a visit” button in the top right of the home page, or by calling us.
- Can family and friends stay in my room?
- Non-residents may not stay in resident rooms.
- Is there a curfew?
- No, there is no curfew.
- Are there women-only floors?
- Floor 7 is a women-only floor.
- Can I request a room type, floor, and room direction?
- You may make requests at the time of your application.
* Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When staying elsewhere, what should I do?
- When staying elsewhere for three or more days, please submit a notice of absence to the front desk by the day before you leave.
- What kind of internet connection is there?
- Wifi can be used for free in both private rooms and public areas. This wifi can be used the day you move in.
- What kind of equipment can I rent from the front desk?
- In addition to vacuum cleaners, futon cleaners, futon dryers, irons, ironing boards, trouser presses,bicycle, lint remover, and other equipment, we plan on offering first-aid kits with thermometers and bandages, etc. for rental at the front desk.
- What kinds of events are there in the building?
- We plan on holding welcome parties, Christmas parties, and a variety of other seasonal events.
- I want to commute by bicycle or motorcycle. Are these allowed?
Only bicycles are allowed. The initial parking registration fee is 3,000 yen (sales tax not included).
* Numbers are limited. Please contact us at any time to inquire about availability.
- What are the cafeteria’s business hours?
Breakfast: 6:30–9:30 Dinner: 18:30–22:00 (Last order: 21:30)
The cafeteria will be closed Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, seven days during summer, and seven days during the New Year holiday.
* These answers are based on July 2017. There may be changes in the future.