Application Solicitation Overview
|Total number of units||*Please inquire about the latest availability.|
|Cost of meals (optional)||18,000 yen (sales tax not included)|
|Private utilities||7,000 yen (sales tax not included)|
* Breakfast and dinner (two meals) are included (Mon.–Fri.). (Public holidays not included)
* If “monthly” is selected, the facility maintenance fee will cost 18,000 yen/month.
|Facility maintenance fee||Monthly||18,000yen|
|Contract costs||Cost of meals||For monthly facility maintenance fee||364,000yen||394,000yen|
|For annual facility maintenance fee||561,000yen||591,000yen|
|No meal||For monthly facility maintenance fee||346,000yen||376,000yen|
|For annual facility maintenance fee||543,000yen||573,000yen|
* “Contract costs” are a total of moving-related costs, the first month’s rent, cost of meals (for those who choose this option), and private utilities.
* “Contract costs” are the total amount in cases where rent is 71,000 yen.
* The “contract costs” cost of meals and private utilities do not include sales tax.
* The facility maintenance fee can be paid monthly or annually.
* Costs included in the facility maintenance fee: shared utilities, cleaning fee, and other facility maintenance and management fees (includes cost of labor).
* The facility maintenance fee (annual) cannot be refunded, even in the case of a resident leaving early.
|1 year||2 year|
|Contract extension fee||50,000yen||80,000yen|
|Depreciation cost (when departing from the facility)||one month’s rent|
* The received entrance fee will not be refunded after the contract start date, regardless of the reason or pretext.
* The guarantee deposit is interest-free. We will refund the remaining amount following a deduction of the depreciation cost, etc. on the 28th of the month after the resident departs.
* Rent and so on will not be prorated, regardless of the date of entry or departure. Also, the contract termination date of March 20 is handled similarly.
Until we use this ad and begin business, we cannot guarantee contracts, reservation applications, or the order of applications. We appreciate your understanding.